This 3-day course is aimed for students who are new to AutoCAD Software. The main objective is to enable participants to use basic commands to create, edit, annotate and plotting which are necessary for drawing 2D design and drafting. A recognized training certification will be presented after completion of the course as proof of their attendance to an accredited AutoCAD training.
9:30 am - 4:30 pm (Full Day)
Basic Computer Knowledge
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Use AutoCAD’s drafting tools for creating 2D geometry.
- Organize information in drawings utilizing layers and blocks.
- Annotate drawings with text and dimensions.
- Output drawings using multiple printing and plotting options.