AutoCAD Fundamental Training (3-Day Course)
This 3-day course is aimed for students who are new to AutoCAD Software. The main objective is to enable participants to use basic commands to create, edit, annotate and plotting which are necessary for drawing 2D design and drafting. A recognized training certification will be presented after completion of the course as proof of their attendance to an accredited AutoCAD training.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Use AutoCAD’s drafting tools for creating 2D geometry.
- Organize information in drawings utilizing layers and blocks.
- Annotate drawings with text and dimensions.
- Output drawings using multiple printing and plotting options.
AUTOCAD FUNDAMENTAL TRAINING CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Introduction to AutoCAD Software
Chapter 2: AutoCAD Basic Drawing Tools
Chapter 3: Drawing Precision in AutoCAD
Chapter 4: AutoCAD Advanced Drawing Tools
Chapter 5: Basic Editing and Modifying drawing
Chapter 6: Working with Layers
Chapter 7: Obtaining Model and Object Information
Chapter 8: Advanced Editing Commands
Chapter 9: Creating and Using Blocks
Chapter 10: Working with Layout
Chapter 11: Title Block Creation with Attributes
Chapter 12: Printing Your Drawing
Chapter 13: Text
Chapter 14: Hatching
Chapter 15: Dimension